Huffhines Art Trails is a juried show that accepts artists and craftsmen who create their own work.
Manufactured or imported items are NOT permitted in the show
Courtyard by Marriott Spring Valley is the offical host hotel for Huffhines Art Trails.
Click here for more information on rates and location.
Click Here for exhibitor parking information.
Artist Applications are now available! We look forward to hearing from you.
Apply Online with Zapp (How to) | Printable PDF Application Deadline for application is August 16, 2013.
Huffhines Art Trails is more than art!! We offer food too!!
If you are a food vendor interested in participating in our show please mail a Press Kit, which should include all of the following:
- Color Photograph of your Booth Set-up, including specifications
- A complete Menu of food items you will offer, including prices
- Photographs of your Food Presentation may also be helpful, especially if you are offering an unique item.
- Reference List of other events you have participated in. Be sure contact information for festival personnel is included.
- IF ACCEPTED AS A VENDOR - Comprehensive General Liability Certificate of Insurance in favor of the City, such insurance to afford protection to the limit of not less than $1,000,000 in respect to bodily injury or death to any number of persons in any one accident, and to the limit of not less than $1,000,000 in respect to property damage. Such policy shall name the City of Richardson as additional insured.
|Mail completed packet to:
Community Events - Huffhines Art Trails
City of Richardson
2100 E. Campbell Road, Suite 100
Richardson, TX 75081
for exhibitors, performers and food vendors